Hello and welcome,
Your child will be considered a new member to Hockey Saint-Laurent if:
- If your child has never played hockey with a minor hockey association
- or if he/she played for an association other than Saint-Laurent.
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, proof of residence of Ville Saint Laurent must be uploaded into HCR.
This would include:
- A recent (not more than six months old) copy of your municipal tax statement, and;
- A recent (not more than six months old) copy of a utilities invoice (for example Bell or Hydro would be acceptable), and;
- Copy of your child’s valid Loisir card from Ville Saint Laurent
- Copy of their birth certificate (to verify their age)
Please note that we do not accept a drivers license as proof of residence.
Only once has the residence information been verified will your child be eligible to participate.
New players can follow the link below in order to complete their registration process: