Hello and welcome,
- If your child has never played hockey with a minor hockey association
- or if he/she played for an association other than Saint-Laurent.
You must contact our registrar before you can proceed with online registration.
Please send the following information to: email@example.com
- 2 proof of residence (example: Hydro-Québec, Bell, personal or residential tax account) a driver’s license is not acceptable as proof of address.
- your child’s carte des loisirs card (must be valid)
Our registrar will confirm once you can proceed with the registration.
- After you have completed the registration on the Hockey Canada site, you will receive an invitation to join TeamSnap within a few days.
- After joining Hockey Saint-Laurent's TeamSnap account, you can then create profiles for yourself and your children.